QUOTE FREAK 2

                                 "When I catch people staring at me, I assume that they are taking
                                                     notes on how to be awesome."

Walking down the street you meet admirers, fans, haters and most of them see a certain character in you everyday but whatever they think I just assume they are admiring my awesomeness. Lets get to it.

Admirers are the best because they make this quote seem so true. They look at you and smile and just imagine themselves in a relationship with you, they even go to the extent of complimenting you everyday just to make you see the bigger picture which is pretty hard when you have your one and only. That moment when you just click the hit song that makes it all jell in and feel way awesome, that's what I do but not all the time (don't get too cosy admirers).

Moving on to fans, the people that got your back. I got totally famous because of my hair and wherever I go people stare, people give me big ups and my mind just goes like lights camera action. It feels as if I am walking on a stage performing and my fans going wild(soon to be a reality). One thing about fans is that they will back you up even if you do not give them the time of day on a daily basis. Just a heads up we are all celebrities in our own way.

Haters central is the best because on social media we have the stalker alert people. Some of them stalk for the right reasons of finding themselves and some stalk to keep others updated or to destroy my life(terrifying). Life without annoying people or getting on someone's nerves is boring because drama is living the life.

Basically I wrote this because thinking hard about why a person is staring at you takes up a lot time because sometimes you get stressed and forget to live. Just be awesome


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World Of Emojis

Zimbabwe @ 40 :A Letter To The Freedom Fighters

Appreciating Being A Woman