The World Of Emojis

Welcome to season 2 lockdown

It's so funny how emojis help us go through life and feel close to our loved ones.

Tapping into the world of no emojis we used kkkkk and this annoys me to the bone because it feels so fake and not leaving the LOL. It didn't feel too real. I literally felt like a slay queen.

Today I have time to share why I use a certain emoji. Let's get to it

😊
The blush face
I normally use it to show my interest in talking to someone and I use it at the end of the sentence to keep the person I'm talking to engaged and feel special. Sometimes I use it when someone says something cute and it tickled my fancy. When I'm feeling like chucking bars, I use it to annoy my opponent...It works all the time.

😋
Yummy face.
This one has two different meanings in my world. When you send food that looks so good, I use that emoji or when I post something I cooked and I feel good about it. On the other hand because of the introduction of this statement:
"He is a snack."
I use this emoji for you to know that you look just as good as the food I love.

😜
Tongue out face
Oh my gosh If you go on my instagram you might think that this is my favourite because I always make this face lol. It's my way of saying that I'm living my life like its golden. I also use it when I say something that can get me into trouble.


Okay this one I use it often to express my love to my beloved ones. And the fact that it actually beats makes me so addicted to it.

Everything is cool when an emoji is added.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zimbabwe @ 40 :A Letter To The Freedom Fighters

Appreciating Being A Woman