QUOTE FREAK 1

                                    "IF YOU WOKE UP WITHOUT A GOAL , GO BACK TO                                                                    SLEEP...!!" (JOKER QUOTES)

I am one of the people who used to wake up and do nothing productive because I am bored or annoyed by something that slows my progress in the day. This is my story and how I am managing to keep my goals satisfied.

Starting with the flip side. I used to wake up every morning and feel happy and have all the goals set in my mind. After a few hours of doing chores, I tune in to my favourite  channels and feel like I am having the best day of my life. As time was moving I would start feeling the urge to start acting on the goals I have set for the day and that's when I realise that I do not have much time left. I start doing all my things last minute and getting mad at myself for killing all the morning time and afternoon time. After doing this several times, reality hits me when people I hang out with, succeed and put in their all in everything they do and going far in life. My feelings at that time were emotional because I waste so much time lazing around and not doing something for myself. Although I had seen all these changes in people's lives, it did not evoke change in me because you know change is something that cannot be taken lightly.

Days, weeks, months, years passed until I realised that I want to make history, I want to make a change in my lineage. And from then on I have never let anything pass me by without figuring out the details and multiplying it. Now I am just eager to create different things like right now I have social media platforms that are blooming in ways I could have never imagined. I can focus on myself and I have realised what I want and what I do not want and I can finally declutter things(its hard to let go of things, its a family thing).

Sometimes the whole lazy thing does haunt me but I pull through because I have my bad days and yes its not as bad as it was before I went to university.

Set your goals and live them, don't just be creator of an awesome goal without acting on it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World Of Emojis

Zimbabwe @ 40 :A Letter To The Freedom Fighters

Appreciating Being A Woman