#chooseday

This hashtag has gained popularity  inside the group of WCWs(woman crush Wednesday) and all that. Today I want to share about what I choose and what I want to start choosing on a regular basis.

 Most people say I choose me because nothing can love me better than me and all the other statements. I have thought about what I choose in my daily life and it usually includes hundreds of people because I am social person. Let me break this down.

Usually l will be like I choose my boyfriend because  he does a lot for me and he loves and we have been through a lot and this will be really genuine and sometimes I even choose my best friend because she is my human diary and advises me. In disastrous times I choose to talk to myself as if I am having a therapy session telling myself how stupid I looked when I was talking to certain somebody or how I wasted the best moment of my life.

But what I wish to choose outwardly without really keeping it as a treasured memory but as a known memory to millions is my family. I don't really put it out there how much I love my family and what they do for me everyday.Just to add a twist to my daily life on a #chooseday, I want to choose my family and just appreciate outwardly as much as I do inwardly for a change because I have realised that it has become more about choosing my outside family such as friends and choosing myself without really making my own love for my family known

I  don't know who has to hear this but I hope I reached out to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World Of Emojis

Zimbabwe @ 40 :A Letter To The Freedom Fighters

Appreciating Being A Woman