Communication: The Strongest Love Tool

Have you ever asked yourself why am in this relationship? 

Yes boo the cause of asking this question is that you skipped the most important thing to do for your relationship to work that is communication. Shall we unbundled it. 

When guys ask us out we don't really take time to think about communicating what we really need from them. I'm talking about telling them what you looking for such as: 
1. I dont have time for games 
2. I want someone who can provide solutions because in the Zimbabwean you find someone who will say "Saka todii" ( what do we do ) When you tell him your problems. 
3. I want someone who can challenge me and brings ideas that build a legacy. 
Communicating this to your man to be is important because this is when you know that you are in it for love and growth. They call this phase making your expectations and intentions clear. 

Moving on...
Communicating your feelings. I know that you can't just say I love you to someone its a process. Some people fight the feeling when it comes that...Just say it. The moment you keep quiet about how you feel it's like you are not involved in anything. When you say I love you to someone its showing that yalls are growing and you want to keep being committed. 

Let me tell you something about what I used to do in relationships. That moment when your boyfriend tells you that he is in love with you and you wonder in your mind if you should say me too or just be like Ncawww. I used say Ncaww really or just say me too just to get that moment over and done with. I didn't mean it but hey people grow up lol. Now when i say I really mean it. And another thing I realised is that guys give you that look when They say it to make you wanna say it back lol...it always worked on me for some odd reason. 

Communicate the way you want to be loved be it in public or private. I know that sometimes its hard to tell your man's that I want to be touched like this or to tell him that you want him to hold your hand or whisper things to you. You will never get your dream relationship if you don't communicate what really sets your soul on fire. 

Communicate about your future plans so that you both know what you want to achieve before you do something major. 

Communicate about things that frustrate you, annoy you or make you angry so that you get to laugh at each other's annoyances. 

Love is all about communication. Give it a try. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appreciating Being A Woman

Zimbabwe @ 40 :A Letter To The Freedom Fighters

The World Of Emojis